This is a step-by-step guide on how to Create Tasks in the Kristal.AI platform
1. How to Create Tasks
- Enter the registered email address or Kristal ID of the Client, for whom you wish to create a task
- Click on the ‘Tasks’ icon in the left navigation column
- Click on ‘New Task’ button
- Enter the appropriate information in the required fields and click on ‘Create’
You have successfully created a task!
- You can see all the tasks assigned to you in the dashboard itself.
- You can sort the tasks created and even apply filters depending on how you wish to view the task list.
- You can reassign the task to another member of the team. Click on the blue pencil sign next to the assignee and search for a new assignee for the task and click save.
- Additionally, you can also drop a comment on the task to keep the assignor updated about the status of the task.
- Once you have completed a task, you can change the status of the task from Open to Closed so that it moves out of your tasks queue.