This is a step-by-step guide on how to Manage Docs on the Kristal.AI platform.
Table of Contents:
- How to Download a Clients’ reports
- How to Upload Documents
- How to View Use Reports
1. How to Download a Clients’ reports
- Search for the client whose monthly reports you wish to download
- Click on the ‘Search’ Icon or press enter.
- Click on the ‘Reports’ icon in the left navigation column
- Select the account whose holdings or trade-logs you wish to see
- Go to the respective section and click on the ‘Download’ icon against the monthly report you want to download
You have successfully downloaded Clients’ reports
2. How to Upload Documents
- Search for the user for whom you wish to upload the OTHERS report
- Click on ‘Documents’ under ‘Advisory’ in the left navigation column
- Click on ‘Upload’
- Enter the necessary details, upload the document and click on ‘Submit’
You have successfully uploaded documents for your Client to view!
3. How to View Use Reports
- Search for the customer whose use reports you wish to view
- Click on the ‘Analytics’ tab in the left navigation column
- Click on the respective report you wish to view and/or export
You can now successfully view your Client's use reports!