To create a recurring subscription or an SIP, the following steps can be followed:
- Click on the ‘EXPLORE’ icon.
- Select the ETF or Kristal you want to subscribe periodically or on a recurring basis.
- Press the “Invest” button
- From the drop down menu, select the account from which you wish to make the recurring subscription.
- Select “order type” as “SIP” from the dropdown
- Now, enter the number of units you want to invest in – this could also be denoted as the approximate amount to be invested periodically.
- Select the timeline after which you wish the investment to recur such as daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.
- Select the SIP expiration date i.e. the date after which no such recurring investments will be made on the said Kristal.
- Enter the maximum monthly investment limit
- Click the “Place Order” button
- To approve the subscription, the OTP sent to your email address and registered mobile number is to be entered.
Your order for Recurring Subscription or SIP will be successfully placed.
*You can educate yourself with the funding instructions for the subscription, by just clicking on the hyperlink in the popup.
Please Note: In case of multiple SIPs from the same account scheduled on the same date, it is possible that a few might fail, with the SIP order placed last having the highest probability of failure.