Below are the fee categories that will appear in your fee schedule, please refer to your fee schedule to know the ones that are applicable to you.
To navigate your fees schedule post signup/Login please follow:
Profile section -> KYC documents tab -> MISC uploaded document and download the same
- Safe Keeping Fees -
Fees charged by Kristal to cover charges and costs levied by underlying Brokers and custodians to ensure all your assets are held with due diligence with licensed institutions.
- Investment Advisory and Management Services Fees -
Investment advisory and management fees are the fees charged for providing advisory services subject to services. It is charged on the portfolio as defined in your Fee schedule.
- Transaction Fees-
Transaction fees are charged to facilitate buying or selling of Stocks, ETFs, Funds, etc. Transaction fees are charged on the trades performed.
- Funds deposit Fees -
For remitting the funds to Kristal’s account
- US $ 7.50 for US Deposit
- Other currencies - charged by intermediary sender Banks for funds deposited to Kristal.
- Funds Withdrawal Fees-
Fees charge when you withdraw funds from Kristal
- US withdrawal - Upto US $ 50
- SGD - NIL
- HKD - NIL
- For other currencies at actuals charges by intermediaries
- Forex conversion Charge-
It is charged to facilitate buying or selling of currency i.e. converting currency from one currency to another.
- Asset Transfer Fees -
This is Fees charged on the movement of your assets “IN” from some other platform to Kristal. Or “OUT” of Kristal to others.
- Transfer in - Nil
- Transfer out - US$ 50 per instrument in addition to charges as may apply by intermediaries
- Convenience Fees -
This Fee is charged by Kristal for any custom requirement. Client requirement that needs to go above and beyond regular laid down process. These fees are further divided as:
- Manual Support - For instances where Manual support is requested and platform features are not leveraged. For Example:
- Client reaching out to RM to place investment order or withdrawal request instead of DIY
- Client requesting to make an investment below the suggested minimums.
- Outside Platform Limit- For instances where data/report or any other request is made that platform does not support.
- Client asking for a custom Report/Data.
- Client asking for certain reports out of frequency defined on the platform
- Bespoke Document Fees -
Fee charged by Kristal for any custom document requirement not available through the platform.
- For Example, A letter required by a client from Kristal on a 3rd party demand
- Corporate Action-Related Fees -
This is Fees by intermediaries on action such as Splits, Reverse Splits, Dividend processing, Listing, and other similar activities.
- Cost of Leverage charges -
This is the cost of using leverage and is charged on actuals as charged by Banks/Brokers/Custodians
Product / Security level total expense ratio (TER) and other charges applied by the asset/fund manager will be in accordance with relevant factsheets/product materials/contract notes, etc.