Below are the fee categories that will appear in your fee schedule, please refer to your fee schedule to know the ones that are applicable to you.
To navigate your fees schedule post signup/Login please follow:
Profile section -> KYC documents tab -> MISC uploaded document and download the same
- Safe Keeping Fees -
This is applied to cover the cost incurred by Kristal with underlying banks and brokers to ensure appropriate segregation and custody of the client’s holding, in accordance to applicable rules and regulations
- Investment Advisory and Management Services Fees -
Investment advisory and management fees are the fees charged for providing advisory services subject to services. It is charged on the portfolio as defined in your Fee schedule.
- Transaction Fees-
Transaction fees are charged to facilitate buying or selling of Stocks, ETFs, Funds, etc. Transaction fees are charged on the trades performed.
- Funds deposit Fees -
For remitting the funds to Kristal’s account
- US $ 7.50 for US Deposit
- Other currencies - charged by intermediary sender Banks for funds deposited to Kristal.
- Funds Withdrawal Fees-
Fees charge when you withdraw funds from Kristal
- US withdrawal - Upto US $ 50
- SGD - NIL
- HKD - NIL
- For other currencies at actuals charges by intermediaries
- Forex conversion Charge-
It is charged to facilitate buying or selling of currency i.e. converting currency from one currency to another.
- Asset Transfer Fees -
This is Fees charged on the movement of your assets “IN” from some other platform to Kristal. Or “OUT” of Kristal to others.
- Transfer in - Nil
- Transfer out - US$ 50 per instrument in addition to charges as may apply by intermediaries
- Convenience Fees -
This Fee is charged by Kristal for any custom requirement. All client requirement needs to go above and beyond the regular laid down process. For example:
1. Request to placement investment order below the suggested minimum
2. Request to send a statement/report on Email instead of extracting the same from Platform
3. Request to update the client's risk profile. Instead of using the DIY capabilities from the platform.
These fees are further divided as:
- Manual Support - Instances where Manual support is requested and platform features are not leveraged. For Example:
- Investment order requests over and beyond the defined cut-off timelines
- Fund transfer request over and beyond the defined cut-off timelines
- Client reaching out to RM to place investment order or withdrawal request instead of DIY
- Outside Platform Limit- For instances where data/report or any other request is made that platform does not support.
- Client asking for a custom Report/Data not available as a standard process on the platform.
- Client asking for certain reports out of the frequency defined on the platform
- Bespoke Document Fees -
Fee charged by Kristal for any custom document requirement not available through the platform.
- For Example, A letter required by a client from Kristal on a 3rd party demand
- Corporate Action-Related Fees -
This is Fees by intermediaries on action such as Splits, Reverse Splits, Dividend processing, Listing, and other similar activities.
- Cost of Leverage charges -
This is the cost of using leverage and is charged on actuals as charged by Banks/Brokers/Custodians
Product / Security level total expense ratio (TER) and other charges applied by the asset/fund manager will be in accordance with relevant factsheets/product materials/contract notes, etc.