First, you need to ensure that you have redeemed the necessary positions to have a sufficient cash balance in Available Cash.
For first-time withdrawals, you would have to upload a bank statement that clearly shows your name, bank name, and account number and should be at least 6 months old. Your bank statement will be approved in 1 business day.
This is necessary as we need to ensure the funds are being transacted to the account holder and not a third party as per MAS regulations. It also acts as a safety net in case you input the wrong account number.
Withdrawals may take up to 4 business days to execute and reflect in your account.
You can make a withdrawal from your account with Kristal AI by following the instructions below:
1. Log in to the portal using your registered email ID
2. Click on the ‘Fund Transfers’ button on the dashboard in the ‘Portfolio’ section.
3. Click on the ‘WITHDRAW’ button visible on your dashboard
4. Select the ‘Withdraw Funds’ action and the account from which you choose to withdraw.
5. Click on "Add bank account" and Add the details to which you wish to credit the funds. (First-time withdrawal)
6. Enter the bank account details to which you wish to credit the funds.
7. Upload the necessary documents to facilitate us in validating the account.
- Please note, a Bank A/C once selected will be used for future withdrawals too.
- Swift Code is mandatory
8. Click on ‘Add bank account’ to successfully add the bank account.
9. A verification code will be sent to the registered email/phone that has been provided.
10. The next screen will come, where you can enter the ‘reason’ for withdrawal along with the ‘amount’ you wish to withdraw in USD.
11. Click on ‘WITHDRAW’
Valid Bank Proof:
The following documents are considered valid withdrawal proofs:
- Recently generated Bank Statement
- Cheque Leaf
- Bank Passbook
In case you are unable to provide a bank statement/cheque leaf/passbook, the following documents can be accepted:
* A welcome letter received from the bank when the individual opened the bank account, or
* A letter/email from the bank confirming the opening/validation of the bank account details sent directly to Kristal.
A valid Bank proof should mention the following details in order to be accounted as valid proof
* Name of the bank
* Name of the account holder
* Account number (in full)
* Country of the bank account (if available in the statement)
* IBAN (in the case of Middle Eastern and European Clients)
* SWIFT code (if available)
- The amount though entered in USD, will be credited to your account in the respective local currency. Standard conversion charges may be applicable.
- The cash will be processed in the currency selected by you while initiating the withdrawal request. In case of any other currency withdrawal (apart from the one mentioned) please write to us at email@example.com
- It will take 1-2 business days to process your request, post which you shall be intimidated with the confirmation with an email.