First, you need to ensure that you have redeemed necessary positions to have sufficient cash balance in Available Cash.
Note, for first-time withdrawals, you would have to upload a bank statement that clearly shows your name, bank name, account number and should be at least 6 months old. Your bank statement will be approved in 1 business day.
This is necessary as we need to ensure the funds are being transacted to the account holder and not a third party as per MAS regulations. It also acts as a safety net in case you had input the wrong account number.
Withdrawals take up to 4 business days to execute and reflect in your account.
You can make a withdrawal from your account with Kristal AI by following the instructions below:
- Click on ‘Fund Transfers’ button on the dashboard in the ‘Portfolio’ section.
- Select the ‘Withdraw Funds’ action and the account from which you choose to withdraw.
- Click on the ‘WITHDRAW’ button visible on your dashboard
- Enter the bank account details to which you wish to credit the funds.
- Upload the necessary documents to facilitate us in validating the account. Please note that once a bank account is chosen all future withdrawals will be credited to the same account.
- Click on ‘Add bank account’ to successfully add the bank account.
- You will be displayed with the screen where you can enter the ‘reason’ for withdrawal along with the ‘amount’ you wish to withdraw in USD.
- Click on ‘WITHDRAW’
- The amount though entered in USD, will be credited to your account in the respective local currency. Standard conversion charges may be applicable.
- If you wish to withdraw funds in USD, please write to us at email@example.com . Bank charges may be as applicable.
- It will take 1-2 business days to process your request, post which you shall be intimidated with the confirmation with an email.