Typically, the restrictions on employee investments are related to insider dealings or conflicts of interest concerns. Therefore, it is not uncommon for companies to have confidentiality policies to restrict dealing securities in which one has possession of material non-public information concerning such securities or to require employees to disclose or obtain approval for trades in certain securities.
Kristal.AI retail offerings allow users to invest in individual ETFs and our Kristal Portfolios consist of a basket of ETFs that are fully managed by us.
For Retail Investors (Freedom), we can provide you with a signed discretionary letter but you will only be able to invest in our Kristal Portfolios and not individual ETFs. Please reach out to our Whatsapp support or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For Accredited Investors (Private Wealth), please reach out to your dedicated Kristal Advisors and he/she will be happy to assist and provide you with a signed discretionary letter.
If I no longer reside in Singapore, will I still have access to my account?
You will still have access to your Kristal.AI account, please send your updated address proof to email@example.com for our record. Afterwhich, the Kristal team will change your country for you on the back end! You will then need to do the following:
- The Kristal team will change your country for you and shift you back into the 'Draft' mode.
- You will need to complete your KYC and sign new agreements
- Await Kristal Team’s approval of your account
- Continue on your investment journey!
How do I close my account?
To close your Kristal account, you will need to do the following:
- You will need to liquidate your existing positions
- Withdraw the existing funds from your Kristal Account
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating intent for account closure
- Leave us your feedback via the google link that will be provided to you!